Found Ginger Tom,Leominster,Herefordshire

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
clorinda
New Cat Chatter

Found Ginger Tom,Leominster,Herefordshire

Post by clorinda »

Young entire ginger tom,around 6 months old.Raging hormones! This bright and pleasant young man has been roaming the area for a few weeks,looking increasingly lost and agitated. He has a super friendly personality,very "in your face" with both humans and other cats. He was wearing a blue collar at one time but this has come off or been removed.
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Found Ginger Tom,Leominster,Herefordshire

Post by Jacks »

If this boy is catchable please get him to a vet ASAP to check for a chip. If he was wearing a collar there's a chance he is chipped and can be reunited with his family. If not it might be that he can be fixed (some vets do this for free if the cat is stray) and it might be possible to find him a home. There are also tips on here for what to do with found cats.

Thanks for caring about this boy.
clorinda
New Cat Chatter

Re: Found Ginger Tom,Leominster,Herefordshire

Post by clorinda »

Thanks for responding.Never fear,all is in hand.When young ginger turns up again he will be in the bag and off for a chip check.Sadly,our local vet practice does not do anything for free,definitely not neutering. Ginger George has several potential new homes already if his previous carers can't be found. I like him myself but my 10 cats are not keen! :)