Wonderfully loving cat Billy needing a forever home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
nikkinoonaa
New Cat Chatter

Wonderfully loving cat Billy needing a forever home

Post by nikkinoonaa »

It breaks my heart to have to do this :cry:

I have had Billy (moggy) since he was 6 weeks old, he is now just under 16. He is a wonderfully loving cat and has provided my family (husband and 2 young children) with years of devotion and love.

We are however, emigrating to the middle east, and taking Billy with us just isn't an option.

I am hoping to find Billy a happy and loving home. He is not keen on dogs, but is great with children!. He is happy to stay indoors most of the day, but we have a cat flap and he only really goes out to go to the toilet and lie in the sun.

If anyone knows of anybody who would be interested, or could offer some advice on how to re-home Billy please do contact me.

Thank you
Nikki
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Wonderfully loving cat Billy needing a forever home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page includes an ‘emigration' section, so this might help: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;