Rescue kittens needing loving homes or foster...

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
rowenab
New Cat Chatter

Rescue kittens needing loving homes or foster...

Post by rowenab »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and hoping someone might be able to help. I'm based in the South East - near Gatwick airport.

We found 4 stray kittens whilst on holiday in Cyprus. They were malnourished and on the edge of survival. We fed them Royal Canin Mother and baby. An animal shelter, Cyprus Pride House, now have them in their care and they are living in an outdoor pen and getting regular meals and attention but they desperately need to find loving homes in the UK.

They are fully vaccinated, microchipped, flea/wormed and have a pet passport so no quarantine. They’re not instant lap cats due to their difficult start in life but in time they will be in the right home. Ideally they need quiet homes, with no dogs or young children, and away from busy roads. Cyprus kitties are very affectionate and loyal and with the love and attention they deserve, they will make fantastic pets.

They're going to be featured in the November issue of Your Cat magazine and you can read their story on Your Cat website:http://www.yourcat.co.uk/Your-Cat/appea ... ttens.html

2 boys (both ginger - one with white spot on back and one with white patch on his back) and 2 girls (white kitten and ginger with white stripe down her back), almost 3 months old. The charity asks for an adoption fee of £100 per kitten, which goes towards the charity and their flights.

I'm adopting the mum cat but unfortunately do not have room to home anymore because I already have pets.

These 4 kittens are still looking for their forever homes and need loving humans to call their own so they can have the opportunity of a happy life. Can you help? If you can't re-home, would you consider fostering (it doesn't have to be all 4, even fostering 1 or 2 until we can find them loving homes in the UK would help). Please get in touch if you can help in anyway so these kittens can have the opportunity they so deserve. Thank you - any help or support is really appreciated!

Alternatively can you share their Kittenads advert (http://www.kittenads.co.uk/rescue-cats- ... 7m9zYYC.97" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) on your social pages to try and spread the work.

Thanks do much everyone for reading and for your time.

Rowenab (kittens currently with Cyprus Pride House)
Attachments
Cyprus kittens resized.jpg
(142.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet