fingers crossed

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Didi
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

fingers crossed

Post by Didi »

Well it will soon be the christmas/new year period again and I am keeping fingers toes and everything else crossed that this year I don't end up with a poorly cat at the vets again. 2 years ago it was my baby Milo who sadly only got to see 1 day of 2016 then last year the hoodlum Bilbo with his blocked bladder. Talking about the hoodlum he still won't eat the urinary wet food but will now eat the dry food so he has "normal" wet food n the mornings and dried in the evenings he knows where the food is kept and if I fail in my duty to provide it at exactly the right time he sits by the cupboard staring at me !
His fur is back to its resplendent glory and my carpets are proof of that - fur everywhere. He is still not the most relaxed cat in the world and starts at all sorts of things as I have had a nasty cold with a lot of sneezing and coughing the last week has been very scary for him :) but he does like his bedtime cuddles and head scratches followed by sticking his tail in my face.

So fingers toes and everything else crossed that this year is a poorly cat free Christmas season for us all
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: fingers crossed

Post by bobbys girl »

Hope so too! Keeping everything crossed for you.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Ah, I remember Bilbo with the bald bottom - bless him! Yeah my youngest cat jumps a mile if I sneeze, for all she's such a cheeky one.

Yes, good luck and that goes for us all and all our cats and assorted livestock - paws and tails crossed :)
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by booktigger »

Have you tried the Beaphor calming treats?