Urgent helped needed for Ragdoll, Cheshire

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Eleanor
New Cat Chatter

Urgent helped needed for Ragdoll, Cheshire

Post by Eleanor »

Dear All
I feel like I have returned home when I come on this website. A young 4 month old Ragdoll in a sanctuary in Cheshire had a waitlist for her until a genetic blindness condition became apparent alongside cataracts in her other eye - and the waitlist fell away instantly. The sanctuary absolutely love her and want me to assist in finding her forever home. I have seen her and she is so beautiful - at the time, a month ago, I was in despair that she had a waitlist based on her being a ragdoll and all the moggies in the home had no people wanting them. Now with her change in condition, most of the others have been rehomed and she has been left on the shelf. She is absolutely stunning and a perfect nature. She is becoming aware something is wrong so is a little nervous if someone inadvertently touches her without warning. I rehomed a blind cat from this sanctuary and can assure you they are fantastic cats to have - no trouble and very easy to take care of. Happy to give tips. Would recommend she may be in a home where she is the only cat and only let out under supervision, otherwise whoever can take her is going to have a perfect companion. The usual checks will apply.
Please get in touch if you are a serious contender or know of someone who would be! My no. is 077601 28595. Photo to follow.
Thanks my friends.
Deb