Missing cat - Maya from LONG CRENDON HP18 9AU

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
misty127
New Cat Chatter

Missing cat - Maya from LONG CRENDON HP18 9AU

Post by misty127 »

MISSING - MY CAT MAYA

Please can you help me find Maya?

Maya went missing from Peascroft in Long Crendon (postcode HP18 9AU) on 20 April 2016.

Maya is a short-hair medium sized black cat. She is a pretty cat, and has a small narrow-ish face. She has beautiful almond-shaped eyes, which look more yellow than green. Her eyes will get wider and rounder than normal if she feels frightened. She will often walk/scurry keeping her body quite close to the ground, in an attempt not to be noticed. She is very timid and may not come if called. She has no collar, but is chipped.

Maya is an extremely sweet-natured cat, and normally a very happy-go-lucky little girl. She is totally non-aggressive and is extremely close to me and affectionate with me. She is very timid with other people, and is only really used to coming to me. She loves being spoken to though, and may sit and listen if you speak softly to her.

I am distraught without her, and I need to find out whether she is still alive. My life has simply stopped in its tracks since she went missing, and I cannot rest until I find her.

If you think you see her, please put some food down outside for her, to try to encourage her to stay, and call me urgently. I will come whatever the time of day or night.

Please call Kim on 07939 361777.

Thank you, to everyone, for helping with my search for Maya.
Attachments
Maya3 - COPY.jpg
(291.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing cat - Maya from LONG CRENDON HP18 9AU

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html