Missing Grey and White Female Cat - SHOOTERS HILL, SE LONDON

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Felicity100
New Cat Chatter

Missing Grey and White Female Cat - SHOOTERS HILL, SE LONDON

Post by Felicity100 »

My cat was last seen in the Shooters Hill area of South East London (SE18 4GR)

She is a grey and white domestic short hair, with a very distinctive face (see description bellow) she is microchipped but doesn't wear a collar (always pulled it off) she has been missing since Saturday 21st May 2016 and was last seen on my back garden wall around 11pm.

Cat description: Grey and White
Face: Grey head, ears and eye area. White nose and cheeks. Grey chin. Dark grey dot above left nostril.
Body: Grey back and tail. White legs and paws. White stomach with grey patch in the middle.

I have done everything I can think of to bring her home, spoken to neighbours, checked gardens and sheds, posters around local area, leaflets in letter boxes, called out for her, left food and clothing outside to attract her, called vets and local shelter, posted all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and pet lost and found sites and have had no real luck.

There was a possible sighting of her 2 miles away but I am sceptical if this sighting was genuine as the "sighter" wasn't very helpful at all and pretty rude to be fair, but I am going to check the area they mentioned as well as add posters there too.

Am I missing something? Where could she be?? Is there any more I can do??

I even have a baby monitor set up in the garden in case I hear her late at night, she went missing 3 years ago for 3 days and I heard her on the monitor, I was so hopeful it would work this time but she's still not back.

I have another cat who is her brother and he's so lost without her it's so sad :(

She is a very nervous cat who hides under the sofa if a stranger comes in the house but I would of hoped if she was hiding locally she would of come back by now.

If you have any information please contact me on 02083191486 or 07518950920 or email [email protected]

Thank you xxx
Attachments
image.jpeg
(59.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
image.jpeg
(85.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing Grey and White Female Cat - SHOOTERS HILL, SE LONDON

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html