Missing Tabby - Enfield, Middlesex

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
ChristineC
New Cat Chatter

Missing Tabby - Enfield, Middlesex

Post by ChristineC »

Has anyone seen Linus?
Has anyone seen Linus?
He went missing from the gardens by the New River in Ladysmith Rd, Enfield, EN1 on 11th October. I gave him his lunch and he went out into the garden, but he didn't return for tea. He has never missed a meal before or stayed out overnight.

He is a 6-year old tabby with greeny/yellow eyes and white chin and whiskers, but no other white markings anywhere on his body or feet. When last seen he was wearing a bright yellow collar with bell, heart-shaped tag and Loc8tor tag attached. He is very nervous around strangers and hates noise. He is microchipped.
I am offering a reward for information that leads to his being reunited with his worried 'mum'. Thank-you all.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing Tabby - Enfield, Middlesex

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help:
http://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found
Victoria
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Missing Tabby - Enfield, Middlesex

Post by Victoria »

Hi Christine,
Any news about beautiful Linus? I'm not so far from EN1 and have been worrying about him. Do you have him registered with Animalsearch and Pets Located?
As he is microchipped the odds are very much in favour of your being reunited with him, if you haven't been already, so please don't despair.
Sending you and Linus all my very best wishes,
Vicky.