lost cat in Anlaby

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
ReenaRoy73
New Cat Chatter

lost cat in Anlaby

Post by ReenaRoy73 »

We have lost our beautiful and loving Siamese Chocolate point cat. She is very shy and timid but when she knows somebody very loving and caring and a total love sponge.

She has been missing since 13th May 2018 at about 1800. I have been looking for her every night and day and have put her on line and sent posters through all nearby roads letter boxes asking them to check their outhouses and to look out for her , and left my number. I have put notices up and around the area, and have put her on line on many sights even offering rewards, but nobody has properly sighted her.

She is very beautiful, comes from a family of show cats but because she is shy I did not want to do the same to her as was done with her mum and dad, and she has just been the most wonderful pet. She has had two litters and we kept two of her daughters fro each litter and so they are missing her greatly too.

Simi has bright blue eyes , a chocolate brown face, and legs and tail and a beige /cream body depending on the weather. She gets lighter in the sun and darker in the winter. She is neutered and is chipped. She is a house cat and went missing from our home in Anlaby, Penwith Drive.

She has gone missing before for four days when she got pregnant, but now she is neutered. She has had two healthy litters. However, the last time she went missing she was seen by lots of people as she is so distinctive. I am very worried because people have called but were not sure this time. I have gone where they said they thought they saw her but to no avail. Last time I called for her walking in the night ,shaking biscuits and she ran to me and was so happy that I found her. This time I have had no luck and it has been seven days now and I am really frightened for her. We have foxes breeding in next doors garden and there have been several cubs running around as well as many foxes. I have seen some foxes with live animals in their mouths. Would a fox attack a cat ?

Please could you put my cat as missing on your records and inform me if you see her. My number is 07763020562, and my address 10 Penwith Drive , Anlaby , HU10 6 qw. SH ewent missing on the 13th May 2018.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: lost cat in Anlaby

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found