Nottingham lost black & white cat

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Skevo
New Cat Chatter

Nottingham lost black & white cat

Post by Skevo »

***STILL MISSING***
Please check sheds, garages etc...
Feeling so heartbroken...
My little Mitzee Moo has been missing since Saturday morning (30.09.17) from the Gedling area (Besecar Avenue). Mitzee has a PINK nose and PINK paw pads.
She has NO COLLAR and is microchipped however I’m not sure on the details on that! She’s just over 2 years old.
She does have a small sore on her from left leg as she has really bad allergies so I worry people may think she’s a stray.. although she’s far too cute to be a stray anyway!
I’ve already placed her litter tray outside, been on many hunts for her, emptied the hoover, put posters up, posted posters, I’ve done everything and been everywhere but I’ve had no luck .

Really need her home. She has severe allergies and if she isn’t treated properly she will suffer and I don’t want her to have to go through all the pain and suffering we’ve already had to go through it’s heartbreaking . Please keep sharing and checking garages, sheds, outhouses etc.
Marla
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Nottingham lost black & white cat

Post by Marla »

I'm really sorry that Mitzee Moo is missing. You need to get the details on the microchip checked/updated asap and also ask the microchip company to mark her as missing. You'll need her microchip number. If you don't have it, the vet that inserted the microchip should hopefully have it.

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

I hope you find her very soon.