Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:37 am
- Forum: FIV Questions & Answers
- Topic: Do I need to get a FeLV booster for my cat?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4839
I used to get my FIV cats vaccinated when I was fostering but over the last few years since there have been no new cats coming in to mix, I stopped vaccinating. I've never had FELV vaccs as any cats coming in had always been tested for that and were negative, so that wasn't a risk to the existing on...
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 am
- Forum: FIV cats - Rescue & Rehoming
- Topic: FIV cat looking for home
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4937
Hi, One of our local rescues has an FIV cat called Dave who will be looking for a new home very soon. He's a very handsome tabby who was found as a stray, he's being treated for cat flu and will be neutered before rehoming. I met him the other day and he is absolutely lovely - his foster carer has d...