White/grey/brwn longhaired Main coon?Featherstone Pontefract

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
BodiePuss
New Cat Chatter

White/grey/brwn longhaired Main coon?Featherstone Pontefract

Post by BodiePuss »

Very vocal cat has been living in my Mother's garden for about a week. I feed a couple of feral cat and this chap turned up and will not leave. Sleeps in the wet long grass and his/her long fur is full of sticky buds. Is getting wet. Is friendly - and beautiful. Maine coon? Would love to offer it a full time home but Mother is not a cat person and not happy about the thought of it coming in the house. Location: Featherstone, Pontefract, West Yorkshire. It is adorable. Very fluffy - white with coloured patches - coloured tail. Have pictures. Call 0783 88 22 058 I have to go away soon so please call ASAP. If you are able to offer it a home PLEASE also call me.

I have a picture but this website will not allow me to load it as it is too big and I cannot make it smaller. Happy to email it if you ask. Beautiful cat. Seems quite youngish.
Marla
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: White/grey/brwn longhaired Main coon?Featherstone Pontef

Post by Marla »

Thank you for looking after this kitty. If you'd like to email me a photo, I'll resize it and post it here. My email address is in my profile.