Female cat found - Rayners Lane , Harrow HA2 9PJ

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Baig
New Cat Chatter

Female cat found - Rayners Lane , Harrow HA2 9PJ

Post by Baig »

Around a week ago came across a female cat of around 1 year’s age wondering around the street we live in and followed my wife home. We took the cat out again and walked around the area to see if it can find its way home and also asked neighbours if they recognised the cat however no one remembered seeing it before. Suddenly the cat heard a dog and ran away into the gardens and didn’t see her for a while so we went home. Next morning one of the neighbours found her meowing at the same spot where we found her and they gave her water and she drank lots indicating that she had been very thirsty. The cat also looked weak so when it followed us back to the house we decided to give some cat food and it wouldn’t stop eating for ages again indicating to me that it had not eating for ages. We have registered onto the national register and also put up posters in the whole area but not had anyone claim the cat unfortunately.

We have continued to care for the cat and would ideally like to find its owners but no such luck yet. The cat definitely is house trained and in my opinion been staying with a family with young kids as it very friendly and never bites etc.

I would really like to find her home and not give her away to shelter home. so if you recognise her then please contact me via email [email protected]
Attachments
Tabby Cat.jpg
Tabby Cat.jpg (54.46 KiB) Viewed 1348 times