found cat - Basford, Nottingham

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
amberkins90
New Cat Chatter

found cat - Basford, Nottingham

Post by amberkins90 »

hi, i have had this male brown male tabby cat living in my old greenhouse for the past 2-3 months he wont leave my garden and has been trying to get in the house, hes about 3-4 yrs old and neatured, asked all the neighbours but cant come up with anything and been aroung the local neighbourhood posting details, hes a very loving friendly cat and wows at night to come in my house, i have had animals in the past and dont like to see they suffer in any way, not in position myself to have him, now that winter is setting in it will be getting much colder, and bonfire night soon, tried all the catteries but they are all full, registered him with cats protection they have a long waiting list, RSPCA wont take him unless he is sick or injured, so i am at a lost, i live in basford nottingham so he was lost local, :(
Gemma
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: found cat

Post by Gemma »

Hello
Wow sounds like he has taken a real liking to you and your home. Strange that he's been living there for so long now and not strayed off again maybe he was an indoor cat that escaped or has got lost?
Have you tried popping him into the local vets to scan for a microchip? Most local areas have a Facebook pets lost and found page have you tried looking or posting on there about him?
Sounds a sweet boy and he must be longing for a nice warm bed for the winter, I will keep fingers crossed for him and his owners being reunited x
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: found cat

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

Try putting him on animalsearchuk.co.uk
It's free , good luck hope he's reunited xx
Cat Rescue UK
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: found cat - Basford, Nottingham

Post by Cat Rescue UK »

ANy update? Owner found or have you rehomed him?