Young female white and ginger found in Chorlton-cum-Hardy

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Jelogel
New Cat Chatter

Young female white and ginger found in Chorlton-cum-Hardy

Post by Jelogel »

kitten 2.jpg
(71.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Young female cat seems to have been missing for at least a week. Many of our neighbours have seen and fed her over the last week and her first known sighting was on Sunday 1st December near the Chorlton bus station.

She isn't microchipped and wears a collar but no name tag or contact details.

She is mainly white with ginger markings and unusual coloured eyes.
We don't know exactly how old she is but she is quite small and seems to be a very young cat probably not a year old. She is house trained.

We're taking care of her for now and will look after her until we can help her find her way home. If you know this cat or she's yours then please email me.
sarie
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Young female white and ginger found in Chorlton-cum-Hard

Post by sarie »

Possibly not this one but this little cat has been missing from Stockport for a few weeks. She apparently likes getting into the back of vans. I lost my cat and he was found over 20 miles away so it's not impossible...

It say she's chipped though, but chips have been known to fail. Hard to tell the markings from the pic though!

http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/find-lo ... ch=1&lfp=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;