Torty/tabby girl found London SW15 (Reunited With Owner)

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Torty/tabby girl found London SW15 (Reunited With Owner)

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Tuesday 23 December Very young torty/tabby girl found East Sheen/Putney borders, London SW15. Approx 8-12 months, unspayed, unchipped, undernourised, very thing. Friendly but cautious. Now in safe foster in same area. Used to people and happy to have a fuss.

So sorry, can't get this picture to go the right way up, have tried over and over.
Attachments
Norty Torty Girlie.JPG
Norty Torty Girlie.JPG (37.93 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Torty/tabby girl found London SW15

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Owner was found a few days after posting. Sorry not to have updated. We are now in regular touch with the owner and we ensured that the little girl was spayed, vaccinated and chipped.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Great news all round. :)
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

I have to admit, Helen, that we wanted to keep her, but there was no evidence of cruelty, just ignorance. She met Lou Lou and Pepsi and she hissed and growled a little, but my girls were unfazed by her. I think she would have fitted in to our little family fine. But at least she lives across the square from us and I find reasons to pop over now and then with treats for her (and the four other cats and Staffy!). The young boy who lives there comes over to see us and he is learning how to be gentle around cats which will hopefully rub off at home.