Tabby & white cat found in Trowbridge (Reunited with owners)

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
NinaJoyce
New Cat Chatter

Tabby & white cat found in Trowbridge (Reunited with owners)

Post by NinaJoyce »

White cat with tabby tail and patches of tabby on his head. Unneutered male. No microchip. Vet estimated 4-5 years old. Extremely affectionate. Found in Duke Street car park in Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8EA. Would love to find his owners, but will rehome with a friend if I can't. Please call Nina on 07779 121001 if you think this may be your cat.
Car park cat 1.jpg
(73.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Attachments
Car park cat 1.jpg
(73.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NinaJoyce
New Cat Chatter

Re: Tabby and white cat found in Trowbridge BA14

Post by NinaJoyce »

BIG NEWS: Duke (real name Brazil) is now back at home with his real Mummy! I agreed to meet her in the Duke Street car park with Duke and when she saw him she positively IDed him. Then she showed me lots of photos and a video of him and it was 100% her cat, no question. So then I drove us all back to her flat (on Duke Street) and we let him out. He seemed a bit cautious at first, which worried me, but then seemed to settle in. She said he had been missing since the 9th (which is the first day he was spotted). She also said that she baths him every week because he gets so dirty from going under cars! I suggested that she get him neutered so that he doesn't wander again, and she said she would. She also said that he is 1.5 years old (so not the 4-5 estimated by the vet).
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Tabby & white cat found in Trowbridge (Reunited with own

Post by meriad »

excellent that the owner was found and I do hope they get him neutered.
NinaJoyce
New Cat Chatter

Re: Tabby & white cat found in Trowbridge (Reunited with own

Post by NinaJoyce »

Yes, Meriad, Brazil is being neutered and microchipped tomorrow :-)