Cat found Colindale, London, NW9

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Cat found Colindale, London, NW9

Post by AnneD »

Black & white male has been in the area since he was a kitten, approximately 5 yrs, he is unneutered and the last few weeks he has looked unkempt. He had an injured paw and was being harrassed by a fox late one night so I took him in. He has been to the vets to be treated but is unchipped. Posters have been put up, leaflets dropped through doors and added to numerous lost pet websites. He will stay with me for a little while longer and then be neutered and taken to Cats Protection for re-homing. He is a lovely friendly lad who appears to be quite happy at the moment in my spare bedroom. :)
Attachments
Patch2-1.JPG
(247.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Cat found Colindale, London, NW9

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html#found" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by AnneD »

Thanks Cat Chat Adviser, done all of that, he is being neutered on Thursday then going to Cats Protection the following week to be re-homed :( :)
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by AnneD »

Cat has now been signed over to Cats Protection, North London Adoption Centre
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

It's good of you to have taken him in and given him a future. I wish him luck and hope he finds himself the perfect home.