Young black & white cat found in Wollaton, Nottingham (NG8)

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
ZoeRPM
Returning Cat Chatter

Young black & white cat found in Wollaton, Nottingham (NG8)

Post by ZoeRPM »

I found a young black & white neutered male cat on Wednesday night (22/7/15) close to my house and took him in as he was clearly distressed, calling for his mother. Nobody in the area seemed to know him. On Thursday, I took him to the local vet's to see if he was microchipped but he wasn't. I was advised by the RSPCA to put a paper collar on him and release him but last night he returned to close to where he was on Wednesday night and my neighbour brought him round for me to look after overnight. I tried to release him into my front garden this morning but he would have none of it so I'll take him back to where I found him, again.

Do you know anyone who is missing a cat from Wollaton or the southern end of Bilborough? He is in very good condition and is very friendly, although my other cat doesn't think so. If you know who the owner might be, please get in touch with The Vet on 0115 896 9984. The nurse took a photo of him and has posted it on the company's Facebook page.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Young black & white cat found in Wollaton, Nottingham (N

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html#found" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ZoeRPM
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: Young black & white cat found in Wollaton, Nottingham (N

Post by ZoeRPM »

Thanks to our local Facebook page and the local vet, this cat has now been reunited with his owner.