Ginnger and white cat found Thorpe road area of Clacton

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
vulcanite
New Cat Chatter

Ginnger and white cat found Thorpe road area of Clacton

Post by vulcanite »

A very young ginger and white cat has been found in Clacton on Sea, probably 1-2 years old.
He is in very good condition, friendly, and vocal. He is not neutered, and since I already have 3 cats, I can not take him inside. He is safe in a proper cat house in the garage at present, and is well fed, he has been around for a few weeks now, and I believe he may have been abandoned. He is also registered on the National cat register, and if he is not claimed, I shall take him to my vet for a scan, and if this is negative, I shall have him neutered and sorted out, and give him a home. Anyone missing this young man?, Thorpe road area of Clacton.

UPDATE

Have taken him to the vet, he is not chipped, has been given his first jab, and will be neutered and chipped next Wednesday. He will then stay with me, so no worries for him now.

LAST UPDATE

He has been chipped, neutered, and had his booster, been asked if he wants to stay, and agreed, and therefore he is now my boy.....if you want him now we have to fight....curled up on my bed....
Last edited by vulcanite on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Ginnger and white cat found Thorpe road area of Clacton

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html#found" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;