Now reunited with his owner! Ginger Cat Found Penkett Road Wallasey Wirral

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
AnimalLover
New Cat Chatter

Now reunited with his owner! Ginger Cat Found Penkett Road Wallasey Wirral

Post by AnimalLover »

Just been reunited with his owner!
My neighbours and I have found a stray ginger cat in our gardens over the past few days. The cat looks quite young and is ginger all over with pale yellow eyes. The poor thing looks like it's been fending for itself for quite a while as it is quite emaciated and its fur is quite matted. We've tried to get hold of it but it is absolutely terrified and runs away the minute we get to within a few feet of it, although thankfully, it has tucked into the food and water I've left out for it. I've contacted the RSPCA who came out and because they couldn't immediately see it have told me the case will now be closed. I've also contacted both my local vets in case anyone has reported it missing to them and left a voicemail for the local branch of the RSPCA. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you think you may know this cat as I'm desperately worried about it.
Last edited by AnimalLover on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Ginger Cat Found Penkett Road Wallasey Wirral

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
AnimalLover
New Cat Chatter

Re: Ginger Cat Found Penkett Road Wallasey Wirral

Post by AnimalLover »

Thank you!