Black and White 'Felix' cat, seems lost, Enfield EN1

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Black and White 'Felix' cat, seems lost, Enfield EN1

Post by Jacks »

A new cat has been attracted to my 'cat feeding station' - scared of humans, pretty social with other cats, very slim and hungry, living rough and now practically camped out in my garden.

This is possibly a boy, the image of the 'Felix cat' - hence the name, with very distinctive facial marking. Otherwise black and white Tuxedo kitty with long socks. Anyone know of anybody missing a young cat like this? Can't tell if male/female, can't get close enough to get him to a vet, but working on it... Only appeared at the weekend and already dependent on us for food.
honeychild
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Black and White 'Felix' cat, seems lost, Enfield EN1

Post by honeychild »

Told you ages ago you would be a kitty magnet ;)
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

Oh my, Honeychild - there certainly is some kind of magnetism going on here - our neighbour's cat comes for breakfast as well if she's too busy getting the kids ready for school to feed him... :roll:
f2.jpg
f2.jpg (22.44 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
Felix is determined to become a feature and will come inside if I sit still, trying to get Jessie to play with him, as you can see in the picture here. He makes little whiny meow noises at her and she bad-mouths him back. As you can see he's a young, good looking cat with medium length hair. I do hope he's chipped - might have to go for a trap again as he's very skittish with humans.
Attachments
f1.jpg
f1.jpg (17.21 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Oh Jackie!! Felix is gorgeous. Like you say he certainly is determined to take up residence at yours!