Home needed for tabby cats in Wembley area

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
VMoore
New Cat Chatter

Home needed for tabby cats in Wembley area

Post by VMoore »

Home needed for two tabby cats both neutered and living outside and who seem to have adopted me as their feeder! They visit me daily for food and are often waiting around for food. These cats are sleeping rough in a home-made cat shelter, both like to be patted and stroked and both are friendly. l walk with them for exercise but l really think that they want to belong and it would be great if they could have a home that they could call their own. As these cats are related it is important they are homed together. l would take both cats if l had the room as well as my own kitten. They deserve to go to a responsible person as a pair and nowhere near a road as they are not used to traffic. l am worried about the extreme weather conditions and hope they can be helped soon.

The pictures attached are of mother and son taken when the weather was warmer. Mother is around 5 years old and son under 2 years.
Attachments
IMG_20190823_105151.jpg
IMG_20190823_104802_resized_20191107_021721830.jpg
Last edited by VMoore on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Tabby cats need a home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page should help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat
You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

I hope you find safe, loving homes for these two.
VMoore
New Cat Chatter

Re: Tabby cats need a home

Post by VMoore »

l think that l may be in the wrong forum as l am not looking to rehome these cats as they are not mine. l am trying to find homes for them both together as they are without a home.

Thanks
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Home needed for tabby cats in Wembley area

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello

Thank you for caring for these two, the second part of that information page gives tips for trying to find homes for cats: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehom ... t#rehoming

Have they been checked for microchips?

I would recommend contacting all the local rescues in your area; you can find a list here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... est-london; they may be able to offer advice and assistance in getting these two off the streets before the bad weather sets in.

I hope that you are able to find help for them soon.
Amber_Kaddu
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Home needed for tabby cats in Wembley area

Post by Amber_Kaddu »

Please have them checked for a microchip if you haven't already done so before looking to rehome them, it's possible they have an owner somewhere who is missing them :)