My cat Mew urgently needs rehoming will only except serious and loving cat people as this is devastating for me

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Victoria65f
New Cat Chatter

My cat Mew urgently needs rehoming will only except serious and loving cat people as this is devastating for me

Post by Victoria65f »

Hi my name is Victoria and I need to rehome my cat Mew she is all black and loving she loves to be outside in the garden she doesn't go too far she just loves to be in the sun, and playing outside and she is good with dogs as I have a jack Russell, but obviously she will be wary at first if you have dogs. She is naueatuerd and I want a good place for her with someone loving, as my my fiancé is allergic to cats, we just found out as he was rushed to hospital as he didn't know. This is a very hard decision for me to make and I'm devastated I live in Middlesbrough I have lots of photos and videos if you want to see, as it won't let me post as files too large. Please email me and I will send them to you. Thank you Victoria

[email protected]
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: My cat Mew urgently needs rehoming will only except serious and loving cat people as this is devastating for me

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi Victoria,

We are sorry to hear about your situation.

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page has some advice that may help you, as well as some information on allergies too: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

Hope that helps.