Foster home needed for 2 lovely cats Bolton

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Becky27
New Cat Chatter

Foster home needed for 2 lovely cats Bolton

Post by Becky27 »

Hello,

I've been looking for a possible foster carer for my cats.

They are 2 lovely female indoor cats, one spayed, one not, both up to date with injections. They are so friendly. One is 2 next year and one in 1.

I'm in a difficult situation at the minute, relationship breaking down and have the possibility to move back with my parents but can't take my cats. I love them and don't want to lose them, if I could find a foster carer for them or if they were rehomed with the possibility of still keeping in contact etc.
I'm in the Bolton area

Thank you
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Foster home needed for 2 lovely cats Bolton

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello

We are often asked about temporary fostering services, and our HelpDesk has a comprehensive list of suggestions. Also they may have details of regional fostering services available, depending on where you live. So I would suggest emailing them on: [email protected] letting them know which area you live in, and they will send you all our current suggestions.