TEMPORARY HOME NEEDED (Gosport)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
LadyFi
New Cat Chatter

TEMPORARY HOME NEEDED (Gosport)

Post by LadyFi »

Hello
I am writing on behalf of someone else who lives in Gosport, Hampshire and is in financial difficulty since his mother sadly passed last November 2021 and who has fallen behind on rent payments and is now in financial difficulty as he has fallen behind on rent payments without his mum etc. He is being evicted on 20 December (been served notice to leave by Landlord on this date and sadly just before Christmas). He has two cats that need temporary homing while he seeks accommodation eg he may end up homeless if the council can't house him or he can't find a private landlord who will allow cats over the next few weeks. Unfortunately his brother in Portsmouth can't have cats in his rented room in a house share.

Can anyone advise me of any charities or animal welfare services that offer temporary care of cats and support etc in the Hampshire area that provide support and can temporarily provide homes for the cats as their owner is in financial difficulty and may become homeless until they find their feet?

I have sent an enquiry to the CatChat helpdesk too

Thanks
Fiona
Dianel
New Cat Chatter

Re: TEMPORARY HOME NEED

Post by Dianel »

Hi Have you tried The Cinnamon Trust Tel: 01736 757 900. They may be able to offer advice or even help. Best wishes