Temp home needed for two boys (birmingham)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Jaymc27
New Cat Chatter

Temp home needed for two boys (birmingham)

Post by Jaymc27 »

Unfortunately due to covid I have had to move homes. In my current home I'm unable to have my two Male cats Jeffery and domino. I'm currently in the process of trying to buy and need a temporary home for my boys for around 3-4 months. I'm happy to supply their food the whole time they are away.

I live in birmingham but I am happy to travel to temporarily home them. Does any one have any advice or can help?
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Temp home needed for two boys (birmingham)

Post by Cat-FAQ »

We are often asked about temporary fostering services, and our Help Desk has a comprehensive list of suggestions. They may also have details of regional fostering services available in your area.

We would suggest emailing the Help Desk at: cat.advice (at) catchat.org letting them know that you live in Birmingham but are happy to travel to temporarily home your two cats. They will then send you all our current suggestions.

Hope that helps.