Rehoming Bubbles

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
jsadler12
New Cat Chatter

Rehoming Bubbles

Post by jsadler12 »

Hi,

I would like my adult female cat to be advertised for adoption. Her name is Bubbles she is 13 and we were only a temporary owner due to family issues. We have looked after her for the last 4 months she is neutered, vaccinated and healthy.

We are based in West Yorkshire and can travel in the local areas for the right owner.

Bubbles is a very small almost dwarf like moggy cat, who loves to sunbath and relax. She is a timid but loving cat who will be very affectionate once she gets to know you. Bubbles loves to be stroked and will sit on your knee all day. She would require an individual, couple or experienced cat owner with no small children or other large pets.

Thank you very much for helping to rehome my loving cat.
Attachments
adorable-dwarf-like-moggy-cat-for-adoption-60eea394d414f.jpg
adorable-dwarf-like-moggy-cat-for-adoption-60eea394d414f.jpg (9.12 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
adorable-dwarf-like-moggy-cat-for-adoption-60eea394c3059.jpg
adorable-dwarf-like-moggy-cat-for-adoption-60eea1fbb5c99.jpg
adorable-dwarf-like-moggy-cat-for-adoption-60eea1fb5bf6b.jpg
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Rehoming Bubbles

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi,

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page should help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

Hope that helps.