Dotty - Kitten needs a home - Kent

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Sharon
New Cat Chatter

Dotty - Kitten needs a home - Kent

Post by Sharon »

We took Dotty, a black and white female kitten, in a few weeks ago as she had nowhere to go. She is approx 14 weeks old and still on the small side. She is very friendly and loves to play. She has been fleaed and wormed.

I cannot keep her as I already have 5 other cats and I think this overwhelms her a little.

I am near Maidstone, Kent and would be happy to deliver her within a reasonable distance.

Thanks for reading.
Attachments
10486302_10203642973449117_5538577718097256422_n.jpg
(64.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Dotty - Kitten needs a home - Kent

Post by Jacks »

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I have 4 cats and am integrating a 5th - she's very small and it's been a week now and she's still nervous but they are getting used to her being around and apart from a little hissing they're finding their feet with each other.

I would not give up after a couple of weeks - when I integrated no. 3 to 1 & 2 it took 5-6 weeks for one of the residents to stop feeling threatened - especially as no. 3 turned out to be the house-boss, but it all sorted itself out.

Give it time, unless there is some overt aggression from one of your residents and you feel her safety is threatened, of course...
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Dotty - Kitten needs a home - Kent

Post by Jacks »

Oh and please don't give her 'free to a good home' - it's so hard to tell what a good home is and there are some unscrupulous people out there...

If you really can't keep her please get in touch with local rescues as she is so young, she needs a stable home.