New forever home for my beautiful boy

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Dette100
New Cat Chatter

New forever home for my beautiful boy

Post by Dette100 »

I have a 5 year old handsome pedigree silver British short haired cat. I am emigrating to Australia in September 2022 and I’m starting the journey of finding him a new forever home now in order to find him the right match. Wolfie is a big cat and spends his days wandering in and out, coming in to say hello and get a treat every hour or two. Every night around 9pm he will take himself to my bedroom and cosy up on the pillow. He will stay there until 6am when he is ready for his breakfast and to be let out. If you would like to know more about Wolfie please contact. When you see the photos you will see how big cuddly and handsome he is.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: New forever home for my beautiful boy

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello,

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page includes an ‘emigration’ section, so this might help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

Hope that helps.
Dette100
New Cat Chatter

Re: New forever home for my beautiful boy

Post by Dette100 »

Thanks 😊