End of Life Foster Home Needed - Earlston, Scottish Borders

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Angie-J
Site Admin
No. of cats in household: 1

End of Life Foster Home Needed - Earlston, Scottish Borders

Post by Angie-J »

Hello, my name is Kizzy. I'm a really handsome chap of 14 years old, and I'm looking for a peaceful foster home where I'll be able to relax and receive plenty of gentle affection in my remaining time; my latest vet visit didn't go so well, my kidneys and liver are not working well at all now. My ideal foster home would have someone at home during the day so that I can spend my days snuggled up on a lap getting all the affection I like; you would need to be able to take me to a Galedin Vets practice. I have a short haired white and black coat and I'm neutered. I'm a sweet natured fellow with bags of character. A home as the only pet, without young children, will suit me best. I'll also enjoy having plenty of outdoor access, so a safe garden would be perfect. Do you think that you could offer me a quiet foster home with all the love and pampering I deserve? Please get in touch!
KIZZY is at Borders Pet Rescue, Earlston. Rehoming in Scottish Borders. To make an enquiry, please call: 01896 849090 or Email: [email protected], and please mention you saw Kizzy on Cat Chat, thank you!
https://www.catchat.org/shelter_centre/ ... r&path=325
Attachments
kizzy-borderspr-earlston.jpg
kizzy-borderspr-earlston.jpg (13.21 KiB) Viewed 2692 times