2 male beautiful cats to home west London Ealing

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Claretaboney
New Cat Chatter

2 male beautiful cats to home west London Ealing

Post by Claretaboney »

Hi there my names Clare I am looking for forever home for 2 beautiful male cats age 10 years very healthy my mother in law passed away 2 weeks ago and left these beautiful cats behind I can’t take any cats as my daughter is severely allergic to cats I need them home together as they grow up together please and that was my mother in law wish. They are indoor cat but have looked outside before they are friendly and social cat that’s loves a cuddle they love adults and children and they are not shy but lovely and relaxed 😌 there is one black male cat called jet he is neutered and very sweet and cuddly and calm
And the second one is cuddles he is also 10 and neutered he is half Mancon he is long haired tabby and white he very cuddly sweet and calm. Please contacted me if you are interested ❤️
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 2 male beautiful cats to home west London Ealing

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi Clare,

We’re sorry to hear about your loss.

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page should help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

Hope that helps.