Two Lovely, Indoor Only Cats Seek Home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
mhaywoode
Returning Cat Chatter

Two Lovely, Indoor Only Cats Seek Home

Post by mhaywoode »

Cosmo (black male) and Olive (female tabby) are two gorgeous indoor only kittens seeking a new home.

Cosmo is coming up to 4 (unsure of exact date as he is a rescue) and is an incredibly cuddly, human orientated boy. He loves attention and is very gentle.

He was injured as a kitten (before I rescued him at 14 weeks old) and lost 4 of the toes/claws on this back paw, this means that when he jumps he can slide quite far, he is also at a disadvantage when fighting with other cats as their main defence is to lie on their backs and kick up. This means he CANNOT be let outside, this was one of the requirements of me re-homing him and one of the reasons I was so keen to, as I don't have any outside space.

Olive is a stunning tabby girl, about 3 years old. She's far more independent than Cosmo but will visit you every once in awhile for a cuddle. She loves to play and is very agile. Olive has never been outside in her life, she was a friends cat (she was re-homed as my friend had a baby) and was never outside then either, because of this I would like her and Cosmo to go to an indoor home together as this is all they know.

They have never been around dogs and don't think they'd do well, but used to live with another neutered male cat. Olive can be standoffish with other cats, but Cosmo loves to play and is very social.

Both cats have chips, are spayed/neutered and are up-to-date with their vaccinations.

I am not asking for money as it is my sincere wish that my cats go to the best home possible. Please contact me if you are seriously looking to re-home two beautiful, well deserving cats.

http://i.imgur.com/WJaw9QL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rESUpIt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/P0awC6O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fuDDxKx.jpg
mhaywoode
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: Two Lovely, Indoor Only Cats Seek Home

Post by mhaywoode »

Sorry, forgot to add that I'm in London but I'm willing to travel/arrange transport as far as I can.
Felinefanatic
New Cat Chatter

Post by Felinefanatic »

Hi. Are you still looking for a home for your cats? :)
mhaywoode
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by mhaywoode »

Hi, these two lovelies are still looking for a home. I thought the situation had resolved itself but unfortunately I was mistaken and this is quite urgent now.
mhaywoode
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by mhaywoode »

Some updated pictures of these lovely cats.

This really is very urgent now, I was hoping I was all settled in terms of housing but unfortunately not.

If anyone is able to foster for 3-4 months please also contact me :)
Attachments
General fun
General fun
3_opt.jpg (15.78 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
Silly Cosmo...looking silly
Silly Cosmo...looking silly
5_opt.jpg (15.86 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
Stunning Olive looking perfect
Stunning Olive looking perfect
2_opt.jpg (28.49 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
Olive and Cosmo having a cuddle.
Olive and Cosmo having a cuddle.
1_opt.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
mhaywoode
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by mhaywoode »

Just a small bump, I am actually being evicted from my property in late March and am getting worried that I won't be able to find somewhere before then. If anyone knows of any London (or the surrounding area) based rescues with spaces please email me on [email protected].

Thank you.
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by AnneD »

Try Cats Protection North London Adoption Centre, they are in Archway N19 Tel; 020 7272 6048, if they have empty pens you will need to take them straight away, as they operate on a first come first serve basis, no waiting lists, good luck