Teagra (Bengal) urgently needs a new Home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
samchampion30
New Cat Chatter

Teagra (Bengal) urgently needs a new Home

Post by samchampion30 »

Image[/img]Meet Teagra,

Shes incredibly stunning Bengal (people always comment on how beautiful she is).

The following gives a bit more info on her.

. She LOVES company, she really is at her uttermost ultimate happiest when her new owners are in and she can curl up and enjoy their company, she will make someone or a family a great companion and company!
. She’s very bright and intelligent.
. She loves lots of attention.
. She’s very adventurous and likes to explore, she does like to bring presents but this is done out of love she likes to show.
. She is a one cat home cat and does not really mix with other cats as likes to be Center of attention.
. She can be quite territorial! And will not like other cats trying to encroach on her home.
. She has her own special language and has lots of different ‘meows’ that mean different things!
. She does this really cute nuzzling of my hair when she wants a cuddle.
. She can be very feisty at times, one minute she will be having strokes and cuddles the next she will of had enough, and let you know this, and tell you off.

Teagra is very much loved and only rehoming as I have to move, my new home is on an extremely busy road. She would not survive here.

I am asking a £75 adoption fee.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Teagra (Bengal) urgently needs a new Home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello

We are sorry to hear that you need to rehome the cat. Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page should help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat
You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

We hope you find a solution soon.