loving new home needed for my two kitties (fife/midlothian)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
feelion
New Cat Chatter

loving new home needed for my two kitties (fife/midlothian)

Post by feelion »

due to circumstances beyond our control, we are having to find new homes for our two cats. they can be homed separately or together. They arent particularly close to each other.

Maisy, she is a 6 yr old tortoiseshell, doesn't go outside, doesn't like dogs, tolerates children. she is overweight but still healthy, although she really doesnt like being brushed so there is some clumps of hair on her back where she wont let me near her, (although she is slowly getting used to being brushed so im working on getting to the clumps). She is quite shy and sometimes a little neurotic but those who know cats will know this is in the tortoiseshell nature. When she gets to know you, sh eis very loving and will follow you around like a little dog.
[img][IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee28 ... /maisy.jpg[/img][/img]

max, he is a 9 yr old ginger and white breed. He likes to go outside, is one of the most chilled out relaxed cats you will ever meet. doesnt mind dogs, other cats and children. He is healthy and thin and very active for his age. when he is not outside on his adventures, he likes nothing better than to curl up on a lap (or in a bag, piles of laundry, suitcases, etc!! typical cat)
[img][IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee28 ... ax/max.jpg[/img][/img]

I dont mind that they can be housed separately of if you can give them a home together, that would also be fantastic. As Max is an outdoor cat, the litter box will go with whoever wants to home Maisy, there is also a two story cat tree that has one of the posts properly clawed out. its been well used as we put the cats food bowls on it.

This is an urgent request, we are out of our place in the next few weeks and would like to see my furry babies rehomed and happy before we go. I currently live in Midlothian and moving to Fife, but willing to travel if it means finding a good home for my babies.

thanks for reading