Rehoming a homeless ladys cat - Milton Keynes

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
annie
New Cat Chatter

Rehoming a homeless ladys cat - Milton Keynes

Post by annie »

Hi there i am desperately trying to help a very good friend of mine who is about to become homeless on fri 28/03/14. We have for the last month been trying to rehome her 11 yr old cat, we have had no luck as yet , I have phoned hula in aspley guise Milton Keynes and they have put us on the waiting list although this is at current 2 months. Is there anyone out there who could take this cat or even foster her until hula are able to take her, I cannot help as I have dogs and they do not get on with cats, please I am desperate as the only other option for my friend is to have the cat put to sleep which she really dosent want to do, it is breaking her heart to part with her and that would cause her further distress in an already distressing situation that she is in through no fault of her own, if anyone is able to help can you please e-mail me [email protected]. Thank you for reading and I hope someone will help.
Themogfather
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Rehoming a homeless ladys cat - Milton Keynes

Post by Themogfather »

Hi
could you give more details of the cat please. Is it an indoor or out door cat? If its a indoor one i would be willing to foster the cat untill the lady finds a new permement home or untill a rescue as a space.
I lost my cats when i became homeless about 10 yers ago and now how heartbreaking it can be.
A photo would be nice.
I live in birmingham and currently have two cats Beauty and lilly.
Adrian
Themogfather
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Themogfather »

:D The owner as informed me this cat as been rehomed
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »