Male young cat in need of a home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Jaspreet
New Cat Chatter

Male young cat in need of a home

Post by Jaspreet »

image.jpg
(182.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Hi everyone,
I have a stray black cat who is very young- only 7/8 months old. I have taken him to the vet and he has been treated for fleas and has been given some antibiotics for a bite he has on his tail (another cat in the area fights with him sometimes). He has no microchip or collar.
He has been coming to my house everyday now for at least a month. I feed him everyday and let him into the house to sleep during the day. However at night I have to take him out and it makes me so sad to have to do so everyday. He is so young and deserves to have a warm home, especially now since winter is coming :( I so badly want to keep him, as he is so loving and friendly but I cannot do so as I am moving away for university in a weeks time :( I live in the Ig1 area in East London, so if anyone is interested please send me a message. X
Attachments
image.jpg
(170.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet