Extremely affectionate 2yr old Tess neutered female blck & W

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
kellycat
New Cat Chatter

Extremely affectionate 2yr old Tess neutered female blck & W

Post by kellycat »

A permanent forever home is needed for abandoned Tess, who was left behind by her evicted owner. Tess is extremely affectionate & has a very loud purr.
She is approx. 2 years old. Short haired, black & white Neutered female. She came from a family with 4 young children, so is very good with youngsters.
She is at a temporary foster home in Bromley, Kent. Tess is a very relaxed cat and loves lots of cuddles. Tess must have access to roam outside, as she is used to going out.
If anyone can give Tess the loving and caring home she deserves, please contact me.
Thank you and kind regards, Kelly.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Extremely affectionate 2yr old Tess neutered female blck

Post by MarkB »

Hi Kelly,

Have you tried local rescues? - I know most have a waiting list, but worth a try.

Romney House is in Downe http://www.romneyhousecatrescue.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thesere is a list of rescues by area on the main page. There are quite a few in your area, including Cats Protection, Foal Farm and others. Good Luck
kellycat
New Cat Chatter

Re: Extremely affectionate 2yr old Tess neutered female blck

Post by kellycat »

MarkB wrote:Hi Kelly,

Have you tried local rescues? - I know most have a waiting list, but worth a try.

Romney House is in Downe http://www.romneyhousecatrescue.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thesere is a list of rescues by area on the main page. There are quite a few in your area, including Cats Protection, Foal Farm and others. Good Luck

Hi,

Thanks very much for the info. I will have a look. I have tried many centres so far, just to be added to the list.
Kind regards,
Kelly