x2 loving cats need a loving home - NEW HOME NOW FOUND :]

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
edconcarni
New Cat Chatter

x2 loving cats need a loving home - NEW HOME NOW FOUND :]

Post by edconcarni »

THESE TWO HAVE NOW FOUND A LOVELY HOME! THEY WERE ADOPTED BY AN OLD FRIEND WHO IS A CAT LOVER! THEY WERE TRANSPORTED FROM YORK TO SOUTH LONDON BY CAR (THANKS FELLIWAY!) AND THEY'VE SETTLED IN JUST GREAT INTO A BIGGER AND BETTER HOUSE! NO KIDS EITHER AND A SINGLE OCCUPIER MEANING THEY'LL GET FULL ATTENTION.

KEEP HOPING PEOPLE AS I WAS HOURS AWAY FROM GIVING THEM UP TO A REHOMING CENTRE.

Picture here: http://tinypic.com/r/23jfpxh/8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello - it is with great devastation that I need to rehome my two loving 8 year old, indoor cats Cookie & Honey. We have a new baby who is allergic.

They are brother and sister and need to be together wherever they go. They also need to remain as indoor cats.

Honey (aka Mr. Huns) is the most friendly male cat you'll ever meet. He loves to sleep (what cat doesn't!) but also is very sociable, especially at breakfast time! He loves a cuddle too. His only fussy point is that he likes a clean litter tray. He especially enjoys a treat or two before bedtime! Mr Huns will change your life with his love and affection.

Cookie is a typical female cat! Also enjoys a sleep, she is affectionate and loves her head and eyes rubbed gently! She hates her tummy being rubbed but then she isn't a dog! Cookie loves to sit next to you in the evenings and is the least fussy cat you'll ever meet! She loves her dinner and is definitely the eater out of the two! Cookie is simply gorgeous.

You'll never ever regret having these two in your lives - I am crying just typing this :(

Both are good with children, especially Mr Huns but would probably prefer to go to a quieter home full of love. I am based in Selby, North Yorkshire but I am willing to travel anywhere in order to give these two a home.

For any one who wants to rehome these - I will need to involve a shelter and go through their rehoming process but am happy to cover costs so long as they go to the right home.

I am happy to email more pictures.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks you for reading,
Ed
edconcarni
New Cat Chatter

Re: x2 loving cats need a loving home - NEW HOME NOW FOUND :

Post by edconcarni »

THANKS EVERYONE WHO VIEWED THIS POST :]
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: x2 loving cats need a loving home - NEW HOME NOW FOUND :

Post by Jacks »

Wonderful news, thank you for sharing - it sounds like your little treasures will have a happy life and you'll get some updates from time to time as well. x