CARER AND HOME FOR YOUNG WELL-BEHAVED FEMALE NEEDED

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Hex
Returning Cat Chatter

CARER AND HOME FOR YOUNG WELL-BEHAVED FEMALE NEEDED

Post by Hex »

I have stumbled across a beautiful young cat (about two solar years of age) which was in need of care for one reason or another (I believe it is now stray and it certainly is dependent on me and the shelter of my council-owned apartment). I think it must have been cared for once since it is so well behaved, but for reasons unknown to anyone it was living in an abandoned shed and was malnourished. It is now in good health and the vet says it has been neutered. It has a medium-length black coat is clean, and very affectionate. I am sure it would be an ideal pet for a loving carer with a suitable home. Unfortunately I cannot say that I am in a position to care for it myself, due to work and the unsuitability of my current address. Please feel free to ask any questions about this matter, and I will answer as fully as possible.