Temp home (few weeks) needed for 2 indoor cats - SE Surrey

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Blanche
New Cat Chatter

Temp home (few weeks) needed for 2 indoor cats - SE Surrey

Post by Blanche »

Temporary home (few weeks) needed for two beautiful indoor cats. I have been unable to find a landlord to accept my cats, so am living at my sisters this past week and she is highly allergic to cats, plus has a dog who was attacked by a cat when a puppy, so they cannot stay with me. They are currently living in my car outside the house. I desperately need help until I find a cat friendly landlord. I estimate this could take three weeks. I cannot keep them in the car for that long and my family are constantly asking me to think about putting them down so that I can get myself housed. This is unthinkable to me. Please, is there anyone out there that can help. I am in the South East, Surrey. Many thanks.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Temp home (few weeks) needed for 2 indoor cats

Post by Crewella »

It might be worth trying Catcuddles Sanctuary - I know they do take temporary fosters from time to time with the fees used to support the rescue cats. They're on this list:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/londone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

What an awful situation to be in - and your poor babies! I would say if CatCuddles can't help find a cattery for them for a few weeks - at least they'll be warm, dry, fed and no chance of them escaping! As you're not paying rent at the moment and it's 'off season' hopefully you could manage the cost.

Here's a company others have found helpful:

http://www.letswithpets.org.uk/?gclid=C ... oCLcfw_wcB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also try veterinary surgeries to see if they know of any rooms with pets - I'm assuming it's a room you want, not a whole house. Good luck and please keep us informed.
luvmycat

Post by luvmycat »

if i was closer id help
Hannah1980
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Hannah1980 »

Hi there - only just read this post and was wondering if you had sorted out accomodation for your cats?