Shy, neutered female looking for a new home (London)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
aehh
New Cat Chatter

Shy, neutered female looking for a new home (London)

Post by aehh »

Hi all,

I have recently moved into a property and found out afterwards that one of my new house-mates is allergic to cats. The last thing I want to do is rehome mine but I also think it's unfair to keep her locked in my room for the foreseeable future!

Bumble Bee is 2 and a half and one of the most affectionate cats I have met. She is however extremely shy and needs someone who is willing to be patient with her.

She is small for her age and as a result I have kept her as an indoor cat.

Please let me know if you've any questions; I really want to find her a great new home with someone who can love her as much as I do.
Attachments
217.JPG
(247.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
nplummer863
New Cat Chatter

Re: Shy, neutered female looking for a new home (London)

Post by nplummer863 »

Hi, I would love to give this cat a home! Whereabouts in London are you based? Feel free to contact me via email if there's anything you want to know [email protected].

Nikki
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Shy, neutered female looking for a new home (London)

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

I'm in London too, but already have 4. Have you managed to rehome your cat? As an aside, your housemates allergies would probably pass, unless of course he was asthmatic. My boyfriend was mega allergic and had a permanent blocked nose initially, but he seemed to develop some immunity after a couple of months and is now fine.

Good luck xx