TORBAY - Home needed for young tabby cat.

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
hannahzooom
New Cat Chatter

TORBAY - Home needed for young tabby cat.

Post by hannahzooom »

We are looking for a new home for a beautiful tabby cat. She has been with us for a while now but has never settled with our other cat. This is resulting in two very miserable cats, which is a situation I desperately want to avoid. She needs to be homed on her own, or at least with young cats that would be happy to play with her (our cat is older and gets very frustrated with her). She is also used to going outside, so would not be happy as an indoor cat. She is a year old and has been neutered.
If you live in the area and would like to know more, please message us.
hgale
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: TORBAY - Home needed for young tabby cat.

Post by hgale »

I'm so sorry I can't help. I live in Torbay, but Denver my cat also has to be an only cat as he used to bully his mother before my neighbours moved and asked if I could adopt him.

Have you tried the Blue Cross near Brunel Manor to see if they have any spaces? I believe there is also a centre featured on here in Paignton.

Once again sorry I can't be of more help. I hope she gets a lovely home soon, please give her a fuss from me.

Helen