Small cat needs a home - Sheffield

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
zOE
New Cat Chatter

Small cat needs a home - Sheffield

Post by zOE »

Small cat found in Sheffield. All the shelters are full at the moment and I can't keep her as I am a student and not allowed pets, so this is an urgent case. I really really don't want to abandon it, but if I my landlord finds out I will be the one who is homeless.

She is under one years old. Black, brown and white on her. (I think its female - Not 100% sure) She is friendly enough for a cat. I have had her for about a week and unfortunately I won't be able to keep her much longer, this is my last try. (Have contacted all shelters- looked for an owner and gone through all the processes I can)

Please help!!

Thank you
Fran_ki
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Small cat needs a home - Sheffield

Post by Fran_ki »

Aw the wee darling. Really hope you get a home for her ! Ask local vet yo put up a wee notice , and c if someone will adopt her ? X
8lives
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 17

Re: Small cat needs a home - Sheffield

Post by 8lives »

Hello Zoe .... I think it must be you who messaged us urgently asking if we could take the cat. We messaged back within 4 minutes of your email arriving asking where you were so we could come and get her but you never replied.