Sisters, Honey n Joey, Cumbernauld, Scotland.

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
HoneynJoey
New Cat Chatter

Sisters, Honey n Joey, Cumbernauld, Scotland.

Post by HoneynJoey »

Hi all, I'm looking to rehome my two girls Honey and Joey. Moving to rented home with my family and I can't take them with me. I have had them from kittens for 9yrs, they are both healthy and very low maintenance ( unlike the other girls in my life ;) Honey is pitit, very affectionate and playful girl, great with kids but loves a night on the tiles as well. Joey is a home girl, big boned and loves to cozy up on the couch pity much all the time and loves to sunbath in the summer. They are both good mousers and I have the mouse graveyard at the bottom of the garden to prove it, apart from that the two of them are just wonderful cats. So gutted to have to let them go, would like to find them a home asap as going to a shelter would be tough for me and them. Hope there is someone or family out there for them, please reply asap as we only have til the end of April. :)
HoneynJoey
New Cat Chatter

Re: Sisters, Honey n Joey, Cumbernauld, Scotland.

Post by HoneynJoey »

Having some problems posting a pic of my girls as the files are to too big, they are Black with White underbellies, front paws and Chins, very good looking girls, very clean and short coats so don't shed alot with regular grooming, which they love :) Can email pictures to interested parties on request :)
Scatty
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Scatty »

Hello and sorry to hear that you are having to rehome your girls.

Before you do, please, please check personally with the landlord. My sister is a landlady and stipulates no pets, but that was on the advice of the letting agent and she will in fact have animals in the house. Sometimes landlords say no pets just to give them a choice to say no if they think the animals are unsuitable for the property, ie a huge dog and small or no garden. You may find that you can in fact keep your gorgeous girls after all.

Offer to have the carpets professionally cleaned and any damage, if any, made good at the end of the lease. Just talk to the landlord. Good luck :)
HoneynJoey
New Cat Chatter

Post by HoneynJoey »

Thanks for the advice but the cats were a deal breaker for this house, with limited options available this is the only realistic one for my family and have had to take it. Got 2 weeks until move can anyone home my girls or recommend alternative for them ?