2 gorgeous cats in need of rehoming asap

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
jonbedford
New Cat Chatter

2 gorgeous cats in need of rehoming asap

Post by jonbedford »

hello

i am desperately looking for a loving home for 2 beautiful cats, if any one can accomodate on eor both that would be wonderful

i am looking on behalf of my elderly mother, who unfortunately has had them dumped on her by her husband who has walked out on her, they were both his cats, we cant track him down at present and she cannot cope.

she is an older woman with multiple sclerosis and is in and out of hospital as an inpatient, at present she is physically unable and financially unable to care for them, she is wheel chair at times and we really need help.

both cats are very affectionate, clean and ave been neutered.

one is called Tony (the ginger one) he is a normal cat size and somewhere between 3 and 4, is male and very loving

the other is Conrad (the totally black one) he is a very small cat, he is about 2 but still has the height and frame of much younger cat (we aren't sure why) he is very nimble and lanky (like a teenage cat) he is extremely loving and affectionate, he happily will sit on your lap or chest for attention.

my mum is based in Bedford, but we can transport them anywhere in the surrounding area, beds bucks herts etc.

and i can provide some money to help with vaccinations and food etc to get them settled.

if you or anyone you know is after a wonderful pet please let me asap. its a shame they have found themselves in this situation, and we wish there was something we could do for them.
we have tried shelters but there isn't room for them at present.

any questions please ask

jon

[email protected]
Attachments
tony and conrad
tony and conrad
tony and conrad 4.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 2 gorgeous cats in need of rehoming asap

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;