Ginger Neutered boy needs furever home - Leeds West Yorks

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Katkiss
New Cat Chatter

Ginger Neutered boy needs furever home - Leeds West Yorks

Post by Katkiss »

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this, however, for Ginge's happiness, I need to find him a furever home. Ginge is 6 years old and was my Dad's cat; when Dad passed away, he came to live with me and my son. I have two German Shepherds that will not stop barking at him. Ginge lives upstairs and sleeps with my son. He is a shy and nervous cat, but once he gets to know you, he won't shut up! He likes to go outside on patrol, but is never out that long. He would not suit a busy home with a few young children as I think this would frighten him. He is craving attention and just wants cuddles. He cries at the lounge door to come in and be part of the family, but my dogs go crazy. I feel so sorry for him. Can you offer him the love and affection that he craves and a cosy lap for him to snooze on? He is addicted to Dreamies :roll: ! I will travel to take him to the right home.
Attachments
gwing.jpg
gwing.jpg (116.79 KiB) Viewed 1260 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Ginger Neutered boy needs furever home - Leeds West York

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Katkiss
New Cat Chatter

Re: Ginger Neutered boy needs furever home - Leeds West York

Post by Katkiss »

Thank you, I will take a look.