Bereaved cats need new homes - West Midlands area

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Sallyann Wright
New Cat Chatter

Bereaved cats need new homes - West Midlands area

Post by Sallyann Wright »

Hi I am looking for homes for my Mum's cats. She died unexpectedly last month :cry:

She has three cats - two to hopefully be homed together and one who is a more independent spirit

Totty and Cuzzy are 5 years old, both neutered,chipped, vaccinated as kittens, regular treated for fleas and worms and were hand reared by my mum. Totty is a short haired grey tabby who has Feline Cerebellar Hypoplasia but is fully mobile with a very cute robotic style walk. She is extremely affectionate and loves to be cuddled and carried around although she can walk. Her sister Cuzzy is her companion; she is a petite black and white short haired cat with distinctive markings on her face. She also loves snuggles They both love to play chase and catch. Both cats have never been outside, they are house trained although Cuzzy prefers newspaper in her tray rather than cat litter; they could possibly cope in a safe garden. They have been in a fairly quiet home but love to hear music and conversation.

Polly is about 6 years old, neutered, chipped, black and white short haired quite petite cat. She likes to roam the garden and watch the wildlife; she brings back gifts of leaves and twigs that she is very proud of - but not little animals! She likes fuss and attention but will let you know if she 'wants to be alone'. She has great character and is a great companion.

I have pics but can't work out how to compress them right now!
Last edited by Sallyann Wright on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Bereaved cats need new homes - West Midlands area

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;