3 kittens in B18, B'ham - Rescue space needed please

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
catsrmylife
Frequent Cat Chatter

3 kittens in B18, B'ham - Rescue space needed please

Post by catsrmylife »

Hi

This may be in the wrong place, I will also post in the cats looking for homes section but Admin feel free to move/delete.

I have been contacted by a man whose cat gave birth to kittens 5 weeks ago. He has asked me to find a rescue space for them. He wants to keep the mom cat and I am going to arrange for her to be spayed.

I am going to see the kittens and get photos this weekend when they will be 6 weeks old. I don't know what sex they are but I believe there is 1 black kitten and 2 black & white kittens. I will sex them and will also treat them for internal and external parasites (with veterinary approved products).

They are currently in the B18 area of Birmingham but if a good, no-kill rescue space can be found, I am happy to transport them or ask for a transport run to be arranged.

If any rescue can help, please let me know.

Thank you :)
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 3 kittens in B18, B'ham - Rescue space needed please

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;