2 Rescued Black kitties (boy & Girl) 13 wks - Rugeley

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
SamPearson
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 8

2 Rescued Black kitties (boy & Girl) 13 wks - Rugeley

Post by SamPearson »

See their story at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635432063363886/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We rescued a kittie back in April who turned out to only be about 1 year old herself, and heavily pregnant. Unable to find help rehoming them we decided to take on the care and cost of them ourselves. These gorgeous little black Star babies are now 13 weeks old, vaccinated, chipped (neutering/spay has already been paid for as well) and ready to find their 'Furrever' homes :) There is one boy and one girl and they are looking to stay together as they are such good pals.

New home MUST be well away from roads, with NO small children or dogs! Countryside or extremely quiet culdesac/ avenue etc would be ideal.

Mamma Star is also looking for a loving home. She can be with other cats, and presumably dogs and children although she is more of a one on one type of cat. We think she spent most of her life scavenging from bins and sleeping rough as she is not a 'lap cat' though she can be very sweet at times.

If you would like to give these adorable little babies a home, and/ or perhaps Star as well, please get in touch. £30 for both kitties or all 3 if taken together, £25 for mum on her own to ensure good home. My number is 07545314098 and my email is [email protected]. Donation is asked for to ensure good homes and will go towards spaying Momma, NOT for profit!

Willing to travel for the best home :)
PicMonkey Collage.jpg
(180.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sam x
Attachments
Number111wk.jpg
(50.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Number211wk.jpg
(82.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SamPearson
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 8

Re: 2 Rescued Black kitties (boy & Girl) 13 wks - Rugeley

Post by SamPearson »

Feel free to join the group by the way :)
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: 2 Rescued Black kitties (boy & Girl) 13 wks - Rugeley

Post by Crewella »

Bless you for taking care of this girl and her babies. It's a really bad year for kittens - our rescue is swamped, so I really hope you do manage to find homes for them.

Some rescues might help by putting them on their website and handling the homechecks if you find you're not having any luck on your own. But I really hope you do. xx